Here are some cute videos I've taken of Jed recently:
We went to our friends' house last week to play. Jed and their little girl, who was born 3 days after him at the same hospital (with the same midwives), like to "play" together. Which generally means that they both pick up the same toy and chew on opposite ends of it (because whatever toy one of them has, the other one suddenly decides that of the huge pile of toys between them, THAT is the one they have to play with).
Or sometimes, the toy to eat is the other baby's head:
Some of you have seen this video already, of Jed's favourite activity - blowing raspberries. I'm totally fine with it as long as he doesn't do it while he's eating!!!
Here is another favourite activity of his - bouncing in the bouncer that hangs on the door. Here I'm popping in and out of various rooms, and he loves it. You can't see me in the video, but watch for Jed to get quiet while he can't see me and REALLY excited when I pop out from around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment