Thursday, January 12, 2012

start 'em young

Anyone who knows us even a little bit knows that we like sports.  And you don't have to know us much more than a little bit to know that our favourite teams are BYU and Texas A&M.  Our son will grow up to be both a Cougar and an Aggie (I've tried to think of a good way to combine the two, but only came up with ridiculous names like Couggie.  Not happening.), and if he gets his father's athletic genes, perhaps he'll be a football star at one of the two schools.  (I'm not holding my breath over basketball though - the Albrechts aren't known for their astounding vertical.)  I registered for both BYU and A&M gear, knowing I would be happy with cute baby stuff from either school, but my dear friend Emily did one better and made a quilt that features both!



  

 Let the indoctrination begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment